Baron Athletics Game Calendar
Click here for our All Sports Game Calendar
All Athletes must be cleared before official practice and games get underway!
1) All athletes must have a current physical to participate.
See below for physicals.
2) All athletes must have a profile on: www.athleticclearance.com
4) Athletic Clearance and ImPact/Concussion testing directions can be found under the 'Athletics Info' tab
5) You WILL NOT turn in your physical forms to anyone at school. You will upload your forms (both pages) to your profile on athletic clearance.
6) You WILL turn in your Athletic clearance confirmation email during your sports clearance day.
Before participating, you need to work on completing the Athletic Clearance process. This process involves getting a Pre-Participation Physical and completing an online Athletic Clearance account. Athletes are not allowed to participate during the season without completing this and being cleared. You must use the HBUHSD Physical form which can be found here. Please note the first page needs to be completed and signed by a parent/guardian and the doctor will fill out, sign and date the second page. Once the physical is completed, you must upload it to your online Athletic Clearance account.
Online Athletic Clearance
Please create/update your online Athletic Clearance account. To do this, go to www.athleticclearance.com and either login (for returning athletes) or create an account (for new users). Here you will create a clearance profile for the 2021-22 school year. Your information will roll over from the previous year and you will just have to make changes as necessary. Please note that the documents at the end require both a PARENT and STUDENT electronic signature.
Directions for Athletic Clearance can be found in the 'Athletics Info' page.
If you need a Physical, Family Care Center in FV has been a great partner for us.
Click here for their Flyer
Check back often for updates!